Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Our Guardian

Tonight Zach was all excited about guarding the house he didn't want to say what from but he was ready to stay up all night if he had to. I told him I was in but when it came time to go to bed I told him I was out. His reply? Its okay daddy I will do it alone. when I told him he was going to bed he broke down. After some high stakes negotiating he agreed that we would let the firemen and policemen guard the house at night.Tonight Zach was all excited about guarding the house he didn't want to say what from but he was ready to stay up all night if he had to. I told him I was in but when it came time to go to bed I told him I was out. His reply? Its okay daddy I will do it alone. when I told him he was going to bed he broke down. After some high stakes negotiating he agreed that we would let the firemen and policemen guard the house at night.


0 comments: